Tuesday, April 29, 2008

PAIN!!

I did something to my back I think... something that's making my right arm and hand go numb and hurt SOOO bad. It's the worst at night. Today, after the second night of waking up numb and in screaming pain, my right hand is swollen and my back and arm are aching like crazy. I am waiting test results from the doctor, everybody seems short of patience, and I would like to just scream my head off. But of course, I won't. Sitting here typing is making an ache start at the base of my palm, where the wrist bones start. I also am in the midst of a crappy attitude. *errrrg!*


I'm trying very hard to just keep my thoughts together. So much is happening and I just feel overwhelmed with it all. Responsibilities are flooding me--it feels like I just can't get enough accomplished. I'm not doing so well with taking care of all the things I need to take care of, and feel that others are frustrated with me as a result. I hope somehow that things settle down. I haven't had time to get into the word today, and that's always a bummer. Last night was great, had some wonderful, enlightening conversation, but today it's like none of that happened. Where did that happy bubble of joy go? It's like it popped and sent all the happy air up and away! 

I have a bunch of writing and other work to get done today. I'm praying I can do it... 


0 comments: